At ChristLife, we believe that people grow and connect better in smaller communities than they do when only attending the Sunday morning worship services. Small groups are a great way to grow deeper in your faith with those you enjoy being around.
We have small groups that meet throughout Douglas County on different days of the week. We encourage you to find a group that is located near where you live or work, or that reflects your current life stage or special interest.
- Adult Life Group – Meeting bi-weekly on Sundays at 5:30 p.m. at the Sanders home in Parker. Contact: Eric or Kerry Sanders at (303-840-3905) or email@example.com
- Adult Life Group – Meeting monthly on the 2nd and 4th Fridays at 7:00 p.m. at the home of the Nelson’s in Castle Rock. Contact: Rick or Pam Nelson at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adult Life Group – Meeting bi-weekly on Fridays at 7:00 p.m. at various locations. Contact: John or Candie Perkins at (303-901-5510) or email@example.com
- Adult Life Group – Meeting bi-weekly on Sundays at 6 p.m. at Eric & Laura Bockhaker’s home in Castle Rock. Contact: Eric at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adult Life Group – Meeting bi-weekly on Fridays at 7 p.m. at the Taylor’s home in Castle Rock. Contact: Will or Cindy Taylor at (303-638-2217) or email@example.com
If you are interested in joining any of the Life Groups listed, please contact the leaders directly. Also, feel free to fill out the form below if you have any comments or questions. Our office will contact you within 24-48 hours. Thank You!